Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Good friend Louis T, presents - The Notorious Influence!


County Lines Clothing Presents
Notorious Influence (10 yrs later still love the Poppa Flow)
B.I.G. Tribute
Mixed by Dj Pedo
www.countylinesclothing.com

01. Jay-z Featuring B. I G.& Faith Evens : intro**
02. Lil Cease Featuring Fabolous: Talk Go Through Us **
03. Mims: Bread N Butter ** 04. Jay-z: Brooklyn We Go Hard() **
05.Junior Mafia Featuring B. I. G.: Players Anthem **
06. Jadakiss: All For The Love
07. Joel Ortiz: Gone To Soon (B.I.G. & 2pac Tribute) **
08. Jay-Z Featuring B.I.G. & Lil Wayne: Hello Brooklyn 3.0
09. Black Rob: You Know who Killed Em **
10. Paul Cain: Raw Nights
11. B.I.G. Featuring the LOX & P-Diddy : Hot 97 Freestyle **
12. Cam'ron: Sports, Drugs & Entertainment
13. Jadakiss & Raekwon: Letter to B.I.G.(DJ Pedo Mix) exclusive
14. Jay-z & B. I. G.: What More Can I say(DJ Pedo mix) exclusive
15. B.I.G. Nas: The Struggle (Produced by DJ Pedo) exclusive **
16. LOX: We Will Always Love Big Poppa (R.I.P. B.I.G.
Currently at Grav-vity & All About Music

No comments: